Size: 7 ml
If your lipstick is more like lipslip, you need Lipcote. With its original, long-lasting formula, it'll keep your lips looking luscious and kissable all day long. No wonder it's used by millions worldwide - including professional make-up artists and celebrities.
1. Outline lips with lip pencil, if you use one.
2. Apply lipstick and blot with tissue.
3. Brush a thin line of Lipcote around the lip line, before brushing it evenly all over your lipstick.
4. Feel the tingle that tells you it's working.
5. Keep lips apart while Lipcote dries; your lipstick is now sealed and fixed!
Price: £4.19 (Price includes VAT charged at 20%)